[DeTomaso] 4745

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 15:02:55 EST 2018

There is a car, advertised as a European Pantera (GTS) offered for auction by

www.Classiccar-auctions.com <http://www.classiccar-auctions.com/>     (Pantera 4745)

(Netherlands)

They state that this is "DeTomaso Pantera official factory test car".

But when I search for supporting documentation, I find none.

I also read the auction details which indicate "Additional Documentation Available: No"

If someone makes this kind of claim, I would think they would do so on the basis of

sufficient documentation as proof.

Other than a "GTS" emblem, I do not see the typical GTS features expected.

This car was originally entered into the Registry as an "L" model by the person whom shared the details.

I have not seen evidence to the contrary.

It does have a Euro-style VIN plate, and some Euro-specific features, so I would believe this is a Euro-spec car.

Does anyone have additional info on 4745 ?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp