[DeTomaso] What is this engine noise?

DAVID D GOODWIN goodwinpantera at comcast.net
Fri Aug 31 19:43:05 EDT 2018

Maybe some sandpaper to all your pulleys grooves and then belt dressing. I hope its not a bearing in the water pump!

Cheers, David Goodwin

-------------- next part --------------

     [2]http://w7tsc.org
     [3]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
[...]

     [1][4]https://youtu.be/o4Q06VvjuWI
     References
     1. [5]https://youtu.be/o4Q06VvjuWI

     --
     Sean Korb [6]spkorb at spkorb.org [7]http://www.spkorb.org
     '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
     "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso

     etc.) use the links above.
     ---
     [10]https://www.avg.com

     [14]http://w7tsc.org
     [15]http://www.teampanteraracing.com

     [20]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com >
     > > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.)
     use the links above.
     > > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward
     the
     list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
     archive
     [22]https://www.avg.com

     etc.)
     use the links above.