[DeTomaso] What is this engine noise?

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 31 13:51:24 EDT 2018

My dad just used a huge screwdriver, put his ear on the handle end. It had to be ~24" or longer.
Low budget and you can hear everything.  __

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 8/31/18, 10:46 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Matt" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of nwpantera at gmail.com> wrote:

    Have you tried a mechanics stethoscope? It might help you better diagnose
    the source of the sound.
    Just a thought.
    Matt