[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, August 26,

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Mon Aug 27 20:10:34 EDT 2018

That was definitely not limited to just Panteras. I was at the RM auction for a little while on Friday night and there were quite a few very high end cars that did not make reserve; Saturday morning I ran into the Bonhams guys at breakfast and they told me their sell rate was just shy of 80% as compared to 90+% in recent years and my observation on just about all of the cars I did see or hear about selling went for less than or at best the bottom end of their estimated price ranges.

The consensus across the board was that the market is definitely softening a bit.

Gray