[DeTomaso] Battery Size

Lashdeep Singh lashdeep at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 18:38:42 EDT 2018

I have had bad luck with Optimas and Interstates recently after really liking them 20 yrs ago.

Since even regular name brand lead acid models are really expensive now, I have switched to lightweight compact models.

Braille makes a great product and has a good warranty program.

I opted for a B3121 which is their smallest all around battery at 21lbs.

25-30 lbs lighter than a Red Top and plenty of reserve in the event of a charging system fault.

Tire Rack had them on sale for $200 last month which is a great price.

LSJ