[DeTomaso] Battery Size

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Mon Aug 27 13:31:06 EDT 2018

Because my car tends to sit a lot.  I installed an Optima Yellowtop (deep cycle automotive) in my car several years ago. I’ve been extremely happy with the cold cranking power, and long life (it’s been in the car about four years now. Here’s the link to the battery: https://www.optimabatteries.com/en-us/yellowtop-deep-cycle-battery

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 27, 2018, at 10:19 AM, Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>   When I researched earlier this year Interstate still had the best
>   warranty program, that's what I went with too.
>
>   Julian

   battery: [1]https://www.optimabatteries.com/en-us/yellowtop-deep-cycle-
   battery

   Sent from my iPhone