[DeTomaso] Battery Size

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 27 13:30:19 EDT 2018

My battery is bigger than your battery!!!   <hey, someone had to say it!!>

I also have a Costco battery and it been going strong for years!

AND... I would NEVER use or go back to SEARS again. Bad batteries and extremely rude, nasty people.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead