[DeTomaso] Battery Size

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 27 13:14:01 EDT 2018

Years ago when looking to buy a battery for the Pantera, I searched for the highest CCA rating I could find (for obvious reasons).
That turned out to be the Interstate MTP-24F. I believe it's 'still' the most powerful automotive battery in our size.
I just installed the third one in my car since 2000. Averaging just under 9 years of life. Great power and fits perfect.
FYI....the Interstate batteries at Costco are a lesser grade than those at an Interstate store.

Have a good week y'all.

Marshall Smith