[DeTomaso] Battery Size

Joe Jaffoni 427390 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 12:20:00 EDT 2018

Thanks for the replies - The 1" difference in height between the Group 27
(9" high) and Group 34 (7.9" high) should provide the clearance I need...I
am not sure though if the stock Pantera battery hold down, which works
perfectly for the 12.5" wide Group 27 battery, will work on the Group 34's
10.3" length...(I can just take the top hold down piece with me to the
battery store)