[DeTomaso] Car Cover

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Sun Aug 26 21:57:36 EDT 2018

Years ago, I bought an outdoor Evolution III material cover for the Pantera, and while it protected it from the elements, the fabric left light scratches on the paint. Whenever I cover it outside, I now use a 2-cover system: I have a super-soft Dustop cover from Griots Garage (the fit is absolutely perfect for my L-bumper car) that goes on first, then I top it with a Cover King Xtreme Weave from Costco ($150) which snugly fits the car and is lower than the plush Griots cover (keeping everything dry should it rain).

Sent from my iPhone