[DeTomaso] Car Cover

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 17:39:31 EDT 2018

I still have mine that I purchased from Gary Hall 18 years ago. It fits perfect. It's a lightweight indoor cover. No mirror pockets but I don't see that it needs them. You might try Hall to see if they still carry them.
Marshall

-------- Original message --------From: Don Franck <panteradon at gmail.com> Date: 8/26/18  1:19 PM  (GMT-08:00) To:  Cc: De Tomaso List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Car Cover
Any recommendations on a good outdoor cover?

Don

-------------- next part --------------
   I still have mine that I purchased from Gary Hall 18 years ago. It fits
   perfect. It's a lightweight indoor cover. No mirror pockets but I don't
   see that it needs them. You might try Hall to see if they still carry
   them.

   Marshall

   Any recommendations on a good outdoor cover?
   Don
   On Sunday, August 26, 2018, Sean Korb <spkorb at gmail.com> wrote:
   > I don't use a CCC for my narow body car but the cheap FIero cotton
   > cover I have fits well and accommodates 2 mirrors but... because
   > mirrors could be placed anywhere it depends on where they are
   > installed.  My mirror base is 3 inches back  from the a pillar and
   the
   > cover would fit better if it was installed 2 inches from the pillar.
   > It just seems slightly tight.
   >
   > sean
   >
   > On 8/26/18, Paul Timko <thedrol at pobox.com> wrote:
   > > I searched the archives and I saw a lot of people like the
   California
   > > Car Cover for the cars.  When I went through the process of
   ordering
   > > one, I noticed that it did have mirror pockets.  I guess that's
   because
   > > side mirrors weren't standard...
   > >
   > > Is there an option for side mirrors? Another company? Maybe a
   > modification?
   > >
   > > Thanks,
   > >
   > > Paul

   > > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
   etc.) use
   > > the links above.
   > >
   > > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
   any
   > > message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
   list.
   > > They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or
   > approve
   > > the archiving of list messages.
   >

   > --
   > Sean Korb spkorb at spkorb.org http://www.spkorb.org
   > '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
   > "The more you drive, the less intelligent you get" --Miller
   > "Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso

   use