[DeTomaso] Car Cover

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 15:03:22 EDT 2018

I don't use a CCC for my narow body car but the cheap FIero cotton
cover I have fits well and accommodates 2 mirrors but... because
mirrors could be placed anywhere it depends on where they are
installed.  My mirror base is 3 inches back  from the a pillar and the
cover would fit better if it was installed 2 inches from the pillar.
It just seems slightly tight.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382