[DeTomaso] Friday and Saturday rides in 2927

Dennis O'Brien dobtruckers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 12:42:58 EDT 2018

I took my new (to me) 2927 to the cruslise night in Auburn MA right after I
got it inspected (state sticker). Lots of comments for sure!
Saturday took it to a surprise 80th birthday party for a street rodders
wife. Lots more comments.. all positive.
173 miles 1st two days out.
Left her home today..at ZZ Top concert/  after show party in Webster MA.

Dennis O'Brien
O'Brien Truckers
29 A. Young Road
Charlton MA 01507