[DeTomaso] Pantera to be featured on The Grand Tour

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:59:36 EDT 2018

Coincidence !  I have been approached by a French company who is going to
shoot a movie in Abbruzzo ( Italy ) in November 2018, and is looking for a
black on black GT5.
Good money, well insured .
Anyone aware of a black GT5 in the EU available for a very short time in
November this year ?
I am glad we shall see more of our favorite cars in movies
Thanks and good w e
Pat
Candy 2862 ( still missing, sadly )
ADA 9628, work still in progress... Be patient !

.