[DeTomaso] POCA account possibly hacked

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 11:45:00 EDT 2018

If it's is available, the first thing I do when anything weird happens on my PC is to run "system restore" .  If it runs, it should revert to prior operating system configuration.
It's also a good idea to have some kind of cloning software and periodically re-clone the hard drive.  I use "goodsync" at least once a day to save all my work files.
Ken