[DeTomaso] Becky retiring from PPC....

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 19:23:11 EDT 2018

I am afraid there is only one Becky .... !

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

    On Thursday, August 23, 2018, 4:01:08 PM CDT, Rob Dumoulin <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:

   Agreed. Becky has been a great "Front Person" for Dennis.A  I only hope
  he replaces her with another person named Becky to make it
  easier....for me.

  On Thu, Aug 23, 2018, 12:47 PM Mike Drew via DeTomaso

    Guys,
    I just spoke with Becky at Pantera Performance Center. She has
    decided to retire and move to Arizona, and tomorrow is her last day.
    She will be sorely missed, both within the organization and by
    everyone who has had the pleasure of dealing with her over the past
    16 years...:(
    Mike
    Sent from my iPad
    etc.) use the links above.