[DeTomaso] Pantera to be featured on The Grand Tour

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 14:53:42 EDT 2018

Guys,

Was just chatting with Geoff Peters in England (some may remember him as the best man at our wedding at the POCA Fun Rally in Arizona) and he informed me that Jeremy Clarkson et al have made arrangements for him to ship one of his three Panteras (red ‘72 GT5) to the Swiss Alps where it is to be filmed in some sort of Alpine exotic car chase segment. Geoff couldn’t go so Johnny Woods was contracted to be the caretaker of the car.

No word on when the episode will air but undoubtedly it will be many months yet, perhaps next year.....

Mike

Sent from my iPad