[DeTomaso] Just the messenger (although I've seen the car and it's beautiful)

Christopher Kimball ChrisVKimball at msn.com
Tue Aug 14 21:34:58 EDT 2018

A good friend of mine here in the Pacific Northwest is selling his Pantera.  Here is the info I received from him:

Hi Chris,

I hope that all’s good for you and your family.
I’m going to sell my Pantera. Would you happen to know anyone in your club who would be interested? They can contact me
on my cell 360-561-3500, or this email.    dlrbooner at gmail.com

My car is a 1974 GTS. I’m not sure of the mileage.
It’s been completely gone through and is in excellent
condition. I’ve not driven it much in the 5 or 6
years that I’ve owned the car. I’m selling some of
my cars because I’ve moved on. You are the first
person that I’ve mentioned this to. I haven’t priced
the car. If someone is interested, I’d be happy to
show it to them.

Thank you,
Steve