[DeTomaso] Fwd: Friday is Wear Your Helmet to Work Day Presented by Roux

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 15:38:16 EDT 2018

 No comment-

-----Original Message-----
From: Grassroots Motorsports <tom at grassrootsmotorsports.com>
To: JACK DERYKE <JDERYKE at AOL.COM>
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2018 7:47 am
Subject: Friday is Wear Your Helmet to Work Day Presented by Roux

View in browser

This Friday:
Wear Your Helmet to Work

Shine those helmets and tidy those chinstraps, because there’s a major holiday headed our way. Wear Your Helmet to Work Day presented by Roux is Friday, August 17.

What is Wear Your Helmet to Work Day? Simple: It’s the one day of the year when we canshare our passion with the rest of the world (or at least the office). Strike up a shock tuning conversation by the water cooler. Berate your cubemate because you can do a driver change in your endurance car quicker than he can move out of the way of your filing cabinet. Sleep in a meeting because your visor is tinted. You can even enjoy your safest commute of the year thanks to your trusty helmet.

Don’t forget to share your office headwear with the world, too! Follow Grassroots Motorsports on Instagram, then post your photos with the hashtag #WearYourHelmetToWork. You can upload your photos directly to our Facebook page, too. At the end of the work day, we’ll share our favorite photos with the world, and send out some great prize packs courtesy of Roux Helmets. They’ve signed on to make Wear Your Helmet to Work Day a reality.

So mark your calendars and ready your helmets: Wear Your Helmet to Work Day is Friday, August 17. Don’t have a helmet, or need to upgrade before the big day? Check out the innovative helmets that Roux Helmets has to offer. And if you purchase any carbon-fiber helmet from a Roux dealer, you’ll get a free GT helmet bag, too!

   Find a Roux Dealer

Sights From Previous Wear Your Helmet to Work Days:

   See More Photos

Motorsport Marketing, 915 Ridgewood Ave., Holly Hill, FL 32117, United States

Unsubscribe From All Emails

   Shine those helmets and tidy those chinstraps, because thereas a major
   holiday headed our way. Wear Your Helmet to Work Day presented by Roux
   is Friday, August 17.
   What is Wear Your Helmet to Work Day? Simple: Itas the one day of the
   year when we can share our passion with the rest of the world (or at
   least the office). Strike up a shock tuning conversation by the water
   cooler. Berate your cubemate because you can do a driver change in your
   endurance car quicker than he can move out of the way of your filing
   cabinet. Sleep in a meeting because your visor is tinted. You can even
   enjoy your safest commute of the year thanks to your trusty helmet.
   Donat forget to share your office headwear with the world, too! Follow
   [2]Grassroots Motorsports on Instagram, then post your photos with the
   hashtag #WearYourHelmetToWork. You can upload your photos directly to
   our [3]Facebook page, too. At the end of the work day, weall share our
   favorite photos with the world, and send out some great prize packs
   courtesy of [4]Roux Helmets. Theyave signed on to make Wear Your Helmet
   to Work Day a reality.
   So mark your calendars and ready your helmets: Wear Your Helmet to Work
   Day is Friday, August 17. Donat have a helmet, or need to upgrade
   before the big day? Check out the innovative helmets that [5]Roux
   Helmets has to offer. And if you purchase any carbon-fiber helmet from
   a Roux dealer, youall get a free GT helmet bag, too!
   [6]Find a Roux Dealer

   Sights From Previous Wear Your Helmet to Work Days:
   [7]See More Photos
   Motorsport Marketing, 915 Ridgewood Ave., Holly Hill, FL 32117, United
   States
   [8]Unsubscribe From All Emails
   [lt.php?nl=1&c=514&m=688&s=902a8682dec1f5c27eac2e344ab4bfbf
   &l=open]