[DeTomaso] NPC Conflict between latest McAfee update and Quickbooks

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 12:53:47 EDT 2018

 I spent maybe 15 to 20 hours trying to get QuickBooks working for my panicked wife who does the book keeping for our business.  Found out this morning that the latest update to McAfee breaks QuickBooks.  You have to remove McAfee, then QuickBooks runs again.
You'd think they would send out a warning
Ken