[DeTomaso] NPC at all ! First ever global digital models and talents platform

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 14:28:32 EDT 2018

Hi all !

With the help of a long time French friend, I have recently entered into a
new partnership with Bernard Hennet,  the former CEO of Elite Model
Management, one of the largest model agencies in the  world, that he sold
more than five years ago. Elite Model has been the world’s biggest model
agency for years and generated revenues up to several hundreds of millions
of dollars per year.

With his son Bertrand, Bernard is putting together what will be the first
global digital platform generating models, talents, artists, actors,… and a
matching tool between brands, agencies, digital networks and TV’s and
clients . This is a world *premiere* with regards to this industry, and
should revolutionize a.o. the industry’s business model, as did Amazon,
Booking, Uber and many others.

This new digital company is called: My Mother Agency ( *www.mymotheragency.com
<http://www.mymotheragency.com>*). This company is not linked to Elite in
any way.

Our new company, owned by my friend and I, Iconic World Invest, will
organize castings on an exclusive basis for My Mother Agency,  to discover
the new top models and tomorrows' new talents on a worldwide scale. These
castings will be organized in all countries where we shall have an
exclusive license agreement with a local partner. These castings will be
happening mostly in large shopping malls and will end up with a national
contest in a top high-end venue.

Various sponsors will be part of the castings to promote their products,
images or their market presence. This is a.o. where our licensees will make
their revenues.  Of course, we will assist for the casting production and
organization.

*All castings will be entirely free of charge for the potential candidates.
This provision is NOT negociable. There will also be a very strict ethics
clause.*

We are also looking for television or digital networks or channels that
would help promote the events and give our casting a national coverage and
notoriety. And of course, all communication will done digitally. Community
networks will be used extensively.

After the National contest finals, we’ll organize an international final to
select all winners of the year. Winners will be then fully managed by My
Mother Agency, and hopefully become the new Claudia Shiffer or Brad Pitt !

My partner and I are coming from different backgrounds. He has known this
business very well by being involved in this activity for the last 10
years, a.o. with Elite Models and Metropolitan World Contest. I’ll be in
charge of the licensing, legal, and finance department since I have no
knowledge about this modeling field.

We are looking for exclusive National Licensees worldwide, TV’s and
international or national sponsors anywhere in the word.  Feel free to let
me know if you know people that might be interested in this new exciting
business venture.

And my apologies for those who will, eventually, not appreciate the “non
Pantera content”

Patrick

Candy 2862

ADA 9628