[DeTomaso] Scam sale for Chip Foose Pantera?

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Sat Aug 11 18:52:38 EDT 2018

Yet another head-scratcher!

Utterly baffling to me why anyone would more or less copy a well-known designer’s custom job, put the designer’s name on it— and then do their own motor?

It’s like someone had a motor in mind for their Pantera but then chickened-out on deciding what to do with the body, opting instead to fake a known winner.

Perhaps this person is one of those guys who sell “Ray Ban” sunglasses at the swap meet for $10.

Oh well......you think by now we’d seen it all but I’ll have to add this to the “what were they thinking?” pile of weirdo Panteras.

Sent using Hushmail