[DeTomaso] Scam sale for Chip Foose Pantera? -> Probably not.

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 15:19:58 EDT 2018

The Pantera currently owned by Chip Foose, which he converted from square door handles
to Push-Button is #1713.

The Pantera for sale is 4636.  I do not believe this is a scam sale attempt,

as they are different cars.  The advert for 4636 indicates "Foose" wheels...
It did not indicate this was Chip Foose's car.

Both happen to be the same or similar colors, and wheels.

Chuck

That's right, he did.