[DeTomaso] Scam sale for Chip Foose Pantera?

billmoore6480 billmoore6480 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:15:46 EDT 2018

Mike ;This is NOT the Foose Pantera. Chip converted the doors to pushbutton.

Bill Moore 403-860-4300Calgary, Alberta
-------- Original message --------From: Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> Date: 2018-08-10  5:23 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: "'DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com'" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Scam sale for Chip Foose Pantera?
This looks awfully fishy.  Somebody ought to contact Chip and ask him if
this is legit.  I've no idea if he's sold it since the build or not, but a
car like this I would think would go for a good deal more and have a lot
more details with the ad.  Mentions Chip Foose wheels, but nothing else.  He
didn't put those wheels into production did he?

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1972/de_tomaso/pantera/10100844
1

Me things something is rotten in Denmark .. . .

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302

Yellow '74 #6328

 <http://www.panterasnorthwest.com/> www.panterasnorthwest.com

This has got to be bogus - for sale out of New Jersey for $112K?  Obviously
the Chip Foose car.

   [1]https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1972/de_tomaso/pantera/

   [2]www.panterasnorthwest.com

   This has got to be bogus - for sale out of New Jersey for $112K?
   Obviously the Chip Foose car.

References

   1. https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1972/de_tomaso/pantera/101008441
   2. http://www.panterasnorthwest.com/