[DeTomaso] Ares Pantera ?

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:18:06 EDT 2018

This went around a while back--  gotta say again that I love it.  Well
done modern tribute to a classic.
Always strikes me as odd that apparently some folks believe these
black/white wrap jobs somehow render a car unrecognizable?
 Sent using Hushmail
On 8/9/2018 at 11:20 PM, "Don Thomas"  wrote:Just curious if anyone
else has seen these cars ?
https://www.motor1.com/news/261561/ares-panther-supercar-revealed/
Best regards,
-dt