[DeTomaso] FW: Panteras Northwest - Memorial for Lyell Harris

Bob p6746 at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 15:10:28 EDT 2018

Mike:  Thank you for the update.  I remember Lyell very fondly from Vegas Fun Rally's back in the day.  Hopefully people will remember that he and Pat ran the Club Store for a few years at the Plaza when the Store was in what used to be a Chinese restaurant and then became the bingo parlor.  Please pass my personal condolences to Pat and family.  I recall Lyell's son (I believe he was in the service at the time) joining us in Vegas and running around in Lyell's huge metallic brown Mercedes.  Bob Reid