[DeTomaso] 351C New Parts

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 20:06:28 EDT 2018

Hi David,
It's not clear to me what you're asking...
1. What should be replaced when rebuilding your 351C?
2. Cam recommendations for a specific performance goal?
3. An overall parts list for a certain rebuild?

Some more information about what you're intent or goals for this rebuild are would be very helpful.

In the meantime, here are some good links to read...

Here's a great mild street engine that Dan Jones and Dave McLain built for Lori Drew:
http://server.detomasolist.com/pipermail/detomaso/2015-August/013286.html

The next few links are threads/posts on the PI Board by George Pence that are good primers on the 351C, along with George's cam recommendations:

 http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5650045562/m/319104265

 http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5650045562/m/4591090956

 http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5650045562/m/8861094166?r=3281094166#3281094166