[DeTomaso] 351C New Parts

djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com
Thu Aug 9 18:37:30 EDT 2018

Charles
Rebuild the engine. I want to maintain as much stock as possible. Casual use. A local shop will do the work Budget $6,000?
ThanksDave

Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Charles EnglesDate: Thu, Aug 9, 2018 4:00 PMTo: 'David Jenkins';'Detomaso';Cc: Subject:RE: [DeTomaso] 351C New Parts
Dear Dave,

                 Could you provide more details?

                  Rebuilding a 351C, heads, short block, etc?

                  If you're rebuilding the engine, then stock stroke or
stroker?   What is the expected purpose of the engine: track, street, casual
use, stock re-build?  EFI or carb?

                  Budget?    You're doing the engine assembly?

                                     Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

Someone please remind me where to find the list of recommended new parts for
a rebuild.

Thanks Dave