[DeTomaso] Fw: "Thomas The Yank Engine" - the latest brawny design from blipshift

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 11:54:46 EDT 2018

 .I just got mine...blipshift shirt of the day (https://www.blipshift.com/)..brent.   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: blipshift <info at blipshift.com>To: Brent Stewart <bjbstewart at yahoo.com>Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 8:51:51 AM PDTSubject: "Thomas The Yank Engine" - the latest brawny design from blipshift

|     |  View In Browser  |

Today's Design

Available now for a limited time

|    |

thomas the yank engine

by Geoff Umbao

Sale Ends 8/9 11:59 PM ET

About the Design

Walk? When you have a mid-engined V8 sitting before you, chances are you'd rather drive. Euro styling but with a classic V8? This was one cowboy from hell that pulled like a freight train.

About the Artist

Geoff is a recent grad of Art Center College of Design, where he indulged his passion for cars and design, and is currently working on disruptive new mobility projects. Also an alumnus of School of Visual Arts, Geoff has developed ground breaking interactive products with Time Warner, The Walt Disney Company, Pioneer Electronics and others. In the garage: an S2k, and a Delorean… someday a De Tomaso Mangusta!

rev-olutionize your outlook

Happiness II Sticker

|    |

What makes a V8 so great? Some answers can only be gained by pegging the throttle and finding out. The growl of 8 cylinders firing maniacally around you should provide the rush you seek, and that's what the Happiness II Sticker is all about.

The Final Lap

This design is headed out. Sorry about that, chief.

|    |

agent 86

by Katherine Helmetag

Sale Ends 8/8 11:59 PM ET

|   |

|    |

This email was sent to bjbstewart at yahoo.com because you signed up to receive updates at blipshift.com. Customize your preferences by updating your profile. If this was in error, safely unsubscribe. We respect your privacy. For more info, review our privacy policy Don't get blue flagged by filters, add us to your address book and stay on the lead lap.

|  Copyright © 2018 blipshift, All rights reserved.
 39-13 23rd St., 2nd Fl., LIC, NY, 11101. APEX EVERYTHING™  |