[DeTomaso] FW: Panteras Northwest - Memorial for Lyell Harris

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Aug 7 08:36:09 EDT 2018

I thought I’d put this out to the forum as well since Lyell had attended a number of Fun Rallys in the past and I’m sure there are POCA members who remember him.

Long-time Pantera owner and Pantera club member Lyell Harris passed away from cancer approximately 1 month ago.  His family has reached out to us to let us know that all Pantera club members are welcome to join them to celebrate Lyell this Saturday at 2:00 PM at the Oasis Church in Lakewood.  The address is 7912 Lakewood Dr. W., Lakewood, WA  98499.  The attached .pdf has the rest of the information.  The note below from Lyell’s son Mike invites us to drive our Panteras as a tribute to Lyell’s years with the marque and the club.  He will be missed.

Thanks, and we hope you can make it.

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302