[DeTomaso] Inlet Manifold gaskets

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 17:09:44 EDT 2018

I agree with Rich. I prefer Fel-Pro on my 351-C street builds and have had NO leakage of either air/fuel or oil, ever, if things are used per directions. I note that Ford Motor Co. recommends some Fel-Pro gaskets in their current catalogue which has pitifully few Cleveland parts nowadays. Not the first screw-up from Roush Motors I've heard of, since our friend John Christian left them.
FWIW- J DeRyke