[DeTomaso] Inlet Manifold gaskets

Steve steve at snclocks.com
Sun Aug 5 16:48:32 EDT 2018

Mike - thank you for taking the time to provide the "definitive" answer.  But, honestly, I respectfully disagree - Roush is paid bucks to put together great engines - that includes knowing what components to use.  Whilst all that I am finding is readily fixable, it shouldn't have to be fixed.  Flip side, our Daytona will be so much better after this batch of fixes.  Maybe it will someday drive nearly as well as our Pantera!!!

Stephen