[DeTomaso] Custom Snap-On tool box

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 14:37:34 EDT 2018

If anyone is interested in a special Snap-On tool box, let me know.

This is one that Snap-On made a while ago, specifically for the 55-57 Chevy Bel-Air.

Search ebay for pics of another set up that looks the same.

54" wide,24 deep.

No tools included.  This one is "as new", used for display in a man-cave.

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp