[DeTomaso] Match Game: Snow-Blanket >SPOILER ALERT<

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 18:12:39 EDT 2018

Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Match Game: Snow-Blanket >SPOILER ALERT<

I simply searched by "Wing Only" and "White"

You did well!  I guess it is not too difficult.

model=Pantera, feature=Wing, current-color=White

returns 18 possibilities.  Click thru those and Bingo!

But you could have done BETTER !!!

I also found this car is also Unknown1161... dated 2015.

It was offered for sale by Beverly Hills Car Club.

So another Unknown identified.

(I'll merge the two entries when I get back in the office.)

Thanks to Jochen for this session.

Chuck

(as you can see beyond the snow that the car is white and rusted). Took seconds thanks to the powerful "search" features you have.
:-)

Had that failed I was expecting it to be a Michigan car given the rust. I would have taken a LOT longer on that route.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com