[DeTomaso] Monterey Motorsport Reunion Trackside BBQ - Saturday 8/25/2018

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 11:38:35 EDT 2018

 Date correction...
 Date: Saturday, August 25, 2018

    On Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 4:27:32 PM PDT, Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:

 The Monterey Motorsports Reunion is fast approaching. All Pantera people and fellow gearheads are invited to my annual trackside BBQ at Laguna Seca, immediately following the races on Saturday, 8/25.

If you'd like to relax and visit with Pantera friends and fellow gearheads after a full day at the races, come by and chill out with a beer, wine, chicken, tri-tip, and other good eats. Or if you prefer, you could spend an hour sitting in traffic waiting to exit Laguna Seca...

Please RSVP (email me directly) if you're planning to come so I know how much food to buy.
Donations gratefully accepted.

Time: Immediately following the last race on Saturday
Location: Campsite #85 in Can Am Circle (2nd campsite on right as you enter the gate at the top of the hill from Highway 68). This is just up the hill from the corral, so leave your car in the corral and stroll on over to the BBQ.
Map:  https://app.box.com/s/szp7ay2nerj9pbonxu13

I'll be flying a DeTomaso flag so we're easy to find.

See you in Monterey!
Garth
   [1]https://app.box.com/s/szp7ay2nerj9pbonxu13