[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Itinerary

Chuck and Linda Huber lindahuber at cox.net
Mon Apr 30 01:22:25 EDT 2018

Yeah - go to something that is going on outside of the Fun Rally "experience" at the M Hotel.  Cars and Coffee is a good suggestion.

If you try to bring someone inside the "Fun Rally" venue, even if it's for 20-30 minutes, even if the guest may have a genuine interest in the cars, even if they may be interested in considering buying one - they will get the "stink-eye".  They may even be accosted by one of the Fun Rally organizers, and asked (unceremoniously) to leave - even if they are trying to be escorted in by a paying member.

Chuck Huber