[DeTomaso] Fwd: Piston TDC tools???

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 08:28:15 EDT 2018

Interesting tool.  I might have to try that one.

I have this one:

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-4795

And I tried making one from an old spark plug, a tap, and a rounded off
bolt.  It worked, but for $12, the CompCams stop is a no-brainer.

On 4/28/18, 7:47 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of FAITH MCCALL"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of