[DeTomaso] centerforce clutch

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 23:36:42 EDT 2018

The patented Centerforce weights are for the same reason as those on a stock Long clutch (more holding power at high revs) but do not swing and hit things. They work fine.  But your Centerforce pressure plate may not bolt onto your flywheel unless its aftermarket, as the CF bolt pattern and bolt size are both different from stock. They're popular trading material if you decide to pass on using it. Good luck- J DeRyke