[DeTomaso] Piston TDC tools???

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 23:11:42 EDT 2018

Hi Ken,

If I recall correctly, my position stop has a somewhat rounded head to
prevent this.

And besides, you find TDC by hand, and you don¹t twist it hard.  So, even
without a rounded head, you¹d have to be the hulk to put a divot in the
piston.

Will.

On 4/27/18, 6:55 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Ken Green via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of