[DeTomaso] Question about fitting a GTS radiator into a '73 Pantera

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:22:03 EDT 2018

Yes, it is for a Pantera GTS. I guess i will keep the hammer handy for my
Maserati Biturbos.

-------------- next part --------------
   Yes, it is for a Pantera GTS. I guess i will keep the hammer handy for
   my Maserati Biturbos.

   On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 1:20 PM, Charles Engles <[1]cengles at cox.net>
   wrote:

     DearA  Fretful Konrad,
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A IF you purchased a Fluidyne radiator
     that is specific for a Pantera, then it should fit properly in your
     GTS as well as regular Panteras.A  You can put the hammer up.
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A  A Warmest regards,A
     Chuck Engles