[DeTomaso] The Many Loves of Judy McCartney

Larry-Ohio Time Corp Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Apr 25 20:27:23 EDT 2018

I have only had the pleasure of meeting Judy a few times. But I have know
her from this form, as I know many of you. Over the past 20 years I have
read most if not all of her postings. You always knew how she felt about
something, a very special trait.

God Bless and rest in peace Judy.

Larry - Cleveland