[DeTomaso] VIN way to high on ebay, 73, VIN 9602?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:15:14 EDT 2018

I'll have to take a look when I'm back in the office.

But 9602 is not a '73.

A small number of dealers prefer not to advertise the VIN.  BHCC is one of them.
The registry team has correctly identified most of their cars regardless.
Personally I would not bid on a car before knowing the VIN and performing my research.
That is just common sense.

They seem to offer quite a number of cars in the "project" condition category, not just DeTomasos.
I wonder if a car's condition affects their rationale for not advertising the VIN?
As they take consignments, perhaps the owner/seller withholds that information.

When I, or others have contacted them and requested the VIN they have responded most of the time.
If you want to know, just ask.

Alex Manos, the proprietor, has a DeTomaso Registry account, as well as their receptionist,
and maybe one or more of their sales people over the years.  I don't know how often they look up
car history, but their accounts have 'shared' (including the VIN), so they have 'shared' access like everyone else.

BHCC actively markets DeTomaso cars... So if you are looking for a car, they are one to check out.

I believe they are on the "Where Cars Can Be Found" list, at the registry also.

As I have not personally bought or sold a car thru BHCC, I make no judgment.

Chuck

That is their stock # not a VIN, BHCC don't provide the VIN in auctions; you might be able to look up the history on a registry.....
Julian