[DeTomaso] VIN way to high on ebay, 73, VIN 9602?

djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com
Wed Apr 25 18:13:37 EDT 2018

Scott
Hilarious.Great Line.
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Scott Mead PhotographyDate: Wed, Apr 25, 2018 4:57 PMTo: Ken Green;Cc: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com;Subject:Re: [DeTomaso] VIN way to high on ebay, 73, VIN 9602?
I’m impressed with the baling wire job, that’s keeping the front bumper affixed to the car. I wonder if the downward angle helps keep the nose planted at a buck-30?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 25, 2018, at 1:07 PM, Ken Green via DeTomaso  wrote:
>
>   OK, but they shouldn't call it the VIN.
>     __________________________________________________________________

   Scott
   [1]Hilarious.Great Line.
   Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone

Iam impressed with the baling wire job, thatas keeping the front bumper affixed
to the car. I wonder if the downward angle helps keep the nose planted at a buck
-30?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 25, 2018, at 1:07 PM, Ken Green via DeTomaso  wrote:
>
>   OK, but they shouldn't call it the VIN.

 posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also gran
t the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of l
ist messages.