[DeTomaso] Las Vegas Rally

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 25 02:29:53 EDT 2018

 UPDATE...
 Guys...
  Going to the Las Vegas Rally?
  I will bring with me For Sale
  1 Pertronix Electronic Ignition #1281D for stock Dual Point Dist.
  $50.00, New... SOLD
  And
  14 Bags (5 in each Bag) Head Light Rubber Bumpers...$8.00 per bag, New...2 Bags SOLD Down to 12 Bags
  If Interested look me up! The PCNC Folks know me.
  Hope to see you there!
  Safe Travels
  Curt Hall

  1 Pertronix Electronic Ignition #1281D for stock Dual Point Dist.
  $50.00, New
  And
  14 Bags (5 in each Bag) Head Light Rubber Bumpers...$8.00 per bag, New
  If Interested look me up! The PCNC Folks know me.
  Hope to see you there!
  Safe Travels
  Curt Hall

  Visible links

  Hidden links:
  4. file://localhost/tmp/tmpZNZv0P.html#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2