[DeTomaso] Scam attempt: 1972 - DeTomaso Pantera - US$25,200.00

Björn Carlsson bjocar01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:48:57 EDT 2018

FYI,

A Swedish friend in search for a Pantera got this from a guy in Poland.
It's a well written scam attempt but the requesting price was too low.

*The vehicle is in Excellent Condition both Aesthetically, Mechanically and
Very well maintained!I am currently in Europe, The vehicle is originally
from the US and it is currently registered in US, clean title, there is no
lien on the title and there is no duty or cost to re-import the vehicle to
the US. The vehicle is currently being stored in Poland, Europe.This price
is the absolute lowest I can go, It is honestly worth more than that but in
Poland the registration law is different to register a vehicle that is
outside of Europe, this is the reason of selling because it is expensive
and difficult to register this vehicle in Poland, Instead of letting it sit
in the garage I have decided to sell it.A third party shipping company will
handle the shipping to your location, title transfer and payment and also
the price includes the shipping taxes to your location, also I will receive
my money after you receive it.Please let me know if you are interested and
I will send you more information about the vehicle and I would like to know
if you get a loan from the bank to purchase my vehicle.Where are you
located ?*

After requesting proof of purchase, the seller went silent.
The car has some unique features!

/Björn