[DeTomaso] 4-way flasher switch

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:57:54 EDT 2018

My flasher switch button finally refuses to stay pushed in.
Of the online vendors who actually show it they want between $120-200.
Ouch!
Can they be repaired?
Any other cars use the same as the Pantera?
Any cheaper vendors to recommend?

Or should I just wedge it down with a matchstick and call it good?
Thanks,
Matt
3584