[DeTomaso] NPT Shop says I need inner and out tie rod ends??

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 15:18:56 EDT 2018

It's called a 'ball-pivot end',  is identical to the contemporary Ford Pinto and is not replaceable as with a tie-rod end. The arrangement is common to all rack & pinion steering systems.
Cheers- J DeRyke

   [2]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Cc:
   [3]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com; [4]kenn_green at yahoo.com Subject:
   Re: [DeTomaso] NPT Shop says I need inner and out tie rod ends?? I
   would call and ask the manager how they plan to replace things that
   donat exist. Either they planned to cheat you or didnat even look at
   DeRyke via DeTomaso <[5]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote: If
   <[6]Larry at ohiotimecorp.com> To: 'Ken Green' <[7]kenn_green at yahoo.com>
   Cc: detomaso <[8]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Sent: Sun, Apr 22,
   [[1][9]mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf Of