[DeTomaso] NPT Shop says I need inner and out tie rod ends??

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 20:10:10 EDT 2018

It probably goes something like; two condoms must be better than one.....

I recently worked on a car that had a Wilwood rack kludged into it with metric thread inner tie rods ends welded on, owner said steering was vague and needed the collapsible shaft tightened, yes it had a little play in the collapsible shaft that we tightened up, but moreover the rack itself was not tight one end as it was smaller diameter than the clamp, we had to make up a 100 thou bushing.

Julian