[DeTomaso] Throttle body fuel injection

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:02:21 EDT 2018

 I have an electromotive tec 3 fuel injection system.
   I runs real well driving and on throttle.
   I don't like starts and warm up.

Electromotive could never get the TEC3a idle control valve to work
properly. I took my car to an Electromotive Shop in Phoenix
(SpeedSports???). They got on the phone with Electromotive and decided to
plug up the idle control valve port and disable the idle control circuit in
the TEC3. Makes it a little more difficult to start but overall it's much
better than it was.

Jeff - looking for an alternative to using the TEC3 with independent runner
sequential EFI
6559