[DeTomaso] List of EFI sensor connectors?

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Wed Apr 18 09:22:39 EDT 2018

I am using a port injected F.A.S.T XFI 2.05 system. It uses throttle
position, idle air control, inlet air temperature, MAP sensor, BARO
sensor, water temperature and oxygen sensor. I added a fuel pressure
sensor, oil pressure sensor and vehicle speed sensor. I just installed
the F.A.S.T dual sync distributor and that has allowed me to switch from
a bank fired fuel injection system to sequential fuel injection. The
switch to sequential fuel injection has resulted in a slight increase in
fuel mileage. You can get quite creative with these high end fuel
injection systems or you can just stick with the basic required sensors.